Monday, May 10, 2010

Mind and Body

After all of the torturing exams, I can finally relax at home. Well, I am not really relaxing right now. I fill my holiday with something useful such as go to the gym, go to the skin doctor (to cure my acned skins), go to other doctors, basically I do something that I cannot do in my school time. I always wanted to do something like these but I just don't have time. So, this is my chance to do all of that kind of stuff.

First thing that came to my mind for this holiday is go to the gym. I need to work out to lose some weight and gain more height. I started by becoming a member and hired a personal trainer because I've never been to a gym before. My personal trainer taught me how to use the machines and stuff. She's really nice but in the end I stop hiring her (my personal trainer) and hire a new one, a personal pilates trainer. Yes, I changed my mind and do pilates instead.

Pilates is actually really fun. It's kind of complicated but I really like it. Today is my first time with my personal pilates trainer. I really enjoy the way she train me. She explained about what is pilates and some stuff about muscles first. It really help me to understand what am I going to do. Because this is my first time, she taught about respiration and postures.  I don't know why but I love these kind of stuff. I think I am going to love it.

Actually, I came to the gym with my friend. We planed to work out together but we separated in the middle. She worked out with her personal trainer and I worked out with my own. Even tough we separated, we decided to go to a body balance class together. It's our first time in the body balance class. It's really exhausting but at the same time it's really relaxing. Body Balance is a combination of Tai Chi, Yoga, and Pilates. It's 3 in 1! I think it's really good for your mind and body.

"I'm a Pilates person. It's great. I had a hip problem. I had a chronic back, a pinched nerve and a hip problem and it's completely solved all of it. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm taller." -Jennifer Anniston

No comments:

Post a Comment