Monday, September 14, 2009

The Adventure of Tintin

Remember Tintin? Belgian reporter that always solve a crime? Gue dulu suka banget tuh nonton Tintin. Biasanya dapet vcdnya (waktu itu masih jamannya vcd ¬_¬) dari batere apaa gitu. I know, I know. It sounds ridiculous, right? Tapi vcdnya bagus loh, bukan bajakan atau gimana. Nih sampe sekarang masih ada di rumah gue :P Masih bisa ditonton lagi!

Belgium is Tintin's home country. You will find a lot of Tintin's stuff in Belgium. I went to Brussels once, but I didn't have time to find and buy Tintin's stuff. Oh well. Even I didn't have time to buy Tintin's stuff, I have this photo.

 Cool huh? I wonder how they made it.

2 comments:

  1. hi~!
    i saw on ur profile that u like MYV-sama and thought that u can help us make him a trending topic on twitter :)
    if u want do this for him, just tweet #myv .
    spam iz good ;)

    cheers,
    mimz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him. But please, stop spamming.

    ReplyDelete