Monday, June 14, 2010

Weeds In The Sea

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Skin Care: 1 Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream, 2 Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator, 3 Seaweed Clarifying Toner, 4 Seaweed Pore Perfector, 5 Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment.

Eye Care: 1 Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover, 2 Aloe Eye Defence.

All products from The Body Shop


My first The Body Shop product is a small bottle of mango lotion. Actually it's my mom's but I used it anyway. Since that day, I love The Body Shop products. I love it because it's natural and supports many social activism. Today, I have a few of The Body Shop products; body mists, lip butter, body butters, nail treatment, body polish, exfoliator, etc.


Yesterday, I opened The Body Shop's website to know more about their products and then, I found a quiz to know what are the best products from The Body Shop for your skin. First, I think the result will be Tea Tree products for acne and stuff because I have acne. But from the results, I actually need Seaweed products. I know I have combination skin but I never had an idea to use those seaweed products. The quiz have a few questions about eyes and make-up stuff too and the results is what you need for your eye care.


You can find it yourself by taking the QUIZ :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment