Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Movie Mania

Movie is a fun thing to watch. You can watch it at home or at a cinema. When you have nothing to do at home, you can watch your collection of DVDs. Your old or new ones. I like to watch DVDs at home but when I have time to go out, I like to go to a cinema to watch something. Usually, I go with my sister. She likes movies like I do. Sometimes, I go with my nieces too. They are a fun friends to go with.

I like action, thriller, horror, comedy... actually, I like all kind of movies. It depends how the story goes.
Today, I just finished my school exam for semester one and I need a lot of DVDs to watch. Thanks to Puti, she borrowed me Jennifer's Body DVD. I think I'll watch it tonight. I'll watch it before I start the school tomorrow. My school don't give us holiday after the exam. For god's sake, we need holiday! We  studied the 7th and 8th grade subjects too for the exams! Not only 9th grade subjects! Yes, that means we need holiday. 

On Friday, I plan to go to Point Square to buy new DVDs. A lot of DVDs. Here is my shopping list, maybe I can found these movie there;

1. Me and Orson Welles
2. Ninja Assassin
3. Old Dogs
4. Brothers
5. Everybody's Fine
6. Serious Moonlight
7. Princess and The Frog
8. Invictus
9. Avatar
10. Did You Hear About The Morgans?
11. Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
12. Nine
13. Sherlock Holmes
14. Up In The Air
15. Zombieland
16. etc.

By the way, I'm going to be fifteen on this Sunday. I'll go watch movie with my close friends :)
I want to watch Old Dogs but I want to watch Zombieland also. What should I watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment