Saturday, November 28, 2009

Fashion Is An Art

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

You know what? I have been interested in fashion since 7th grade. In the elementary school, I didn't really care about what I was wearing. I always wear jeans and t-shirt back then (well, until now). 
And then, I realized that fashion is an art (I haven't realized it back then). For me, fashion is an art that people wear everyday. Even when they sleep!

Pictures above are from Chanel Spring 2010 Ready-To-Wear backstage. I love those things that they drew. Lovely.

1 comment:

  1. i love fashion, i love all this stuff connected with it ;)
    beautiful photos

    ReplyDelete