Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yo, Banana Boy!

Do you see something different from my blogger page? Yes, I changed my header.
This time, it's not a post card but it's actually a picture that I found on internet. I found it from an awesome blog called Terselubung. The pug in my banner is the dog with the saddest face I've ever seen. He is cute, isn't he?

I want to change my entire layout too. I want to make it simpler. Also, I changed my blogger title into "Yo, Banana Boy!". FYI, if you read those words backward, it'll be the same words.

I added a new thing on my sidebar too. I added a tumblr thing. You can see what are the latest posts of my tumblr. It'll be my pleasure if you visit my tumblr and follow it :)

Thanks for reading my unimportant news about my blogger updates.
x, Chicha.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment