Friday, November 27, 2009

Real Thing

Watching movie is a fun thing. You can do it at a cinema or at your home sweet home. One thing you must have to watch a movie is money. You need to buy movie tickets with money. You need to buy DVD player and DVDs with money. But sometimes you don't need money to watch a movie. You can borrow your friends' DVDs.

Usually after I watch an awesome animation movie, I wish those characters in that movie are real. Believe it or not, some of it are real.

My friend gave me a link to this video. She's a kind of person who like to found something interesting. Before I post it, I want to ask you something. Have you watch a disney movie called Wall-E? If you already watch it, then you know about the main character named Wall-E. He is a robot that stay on earth alone. This video is about a real life Wall-E robot that can response. I don't know if someone control that robot with a remote control or that robot move by itself. Who knows?

Live Wall-E from Ignaty Nikulin on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment