Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cuarto XVI

I'm a ninth grader. That means we are going to make a yearbook. Every year, the ninth grader at my school will make a music event to collect money for the yearbook. 

I'm not a part of the yearbook team, but I also take part in the making of it. My friends and I played in a music event called Cuarto XVI. We made this event and we played in it too. The money from this event will be use for our yearbook. There are vocal, guitar, percussion, and traditional music performances. Music performances performed by ninth grader music students. There is also a bidding session of ninth grader art students' artworks. Money from the bidding session will be use for our yearbook too.

I love this event! This is my first time playing guitar in front of a lot of people and surprisingly, I'm pretty calm. Thank God. I always afraid that I will mess up the performance. All of our performances are pretty good. To remember that day, we took some photos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These photos are taken after the performances. There are a lot of ninth grader that involved in this event. 
I don't even know where is me in these photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment