Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top 10 Songs on My iPod

Being a ninth grader is the hardest part of my life. Maybe it's because of the busy schedule. Scientific projects, exams, school projects, bla bla bla. The only cure to my complicated and busy schedule is music. Music is the cure.

I just want to share what I'm listening to. I like every kind of music genre. Except, screamo. I don't get the music and it's disturbing. Well it's my opinion. If you like that kind of music, no offense. Everyone has a different point of view, maybe you like that kind of music and maybe I don't.

1. Living In The Sky With Diamonds - Cobra Starship
2. Hot Mess - Cobra Starship
3. Wet Hot American Summer - Cobra Starship
4. No Floods - Lady Gaga
5. She's Got A Boyfriend Now - Boys Like Girls
6. Perry The Platypus - Randy Crenshaw (Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack)
7. Gitchee Gitchee Goo - Phineas & The Ferbstones (Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack)
8. Heart Heart Heartbreak - Boys Like Girls
9. Solo - Demi Lovato
10. Runaway Love - Ludacris Feat. Mary J. Blige


No comments:

Post a Comment