Saturday, October 31, 2009

This is it

First of all, It's been a long time since my last update on blogger. I'm too busy with my twitter and tumblr account. You can see my twitter and tumblr account by clicking the links on the side bar. Twitter is addictive and tumblr is fun. Those are my reason why I abandoned my blogger. Now, I'm going to write something.

Actually, I don't know what I'm going to write about. Hmm, I think I'll write random stuff that comes to my mind and that random stuff are MJ's movie "This is it" and some CD that I just bought. 

Today, I watched MJ's movie called "This is it" with my mom. Since the death of The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, she becomes a fan of MJ. Before the death, she's not. I just realized that this is the first time we watched a movie together since we watch Spiderman in 2001. Wow, it's a long long time ago. "This is it" is a documentary movie of MJ's concert rehearsal. It'll be an amazing concert, if MJ is still alive and do the concert. MJ works with Kenny Ortega. You know that guy, right? He's the choreographer and director of High School Musical trilogy. For Michael Jackson's fans, this documentary movie is a must see movie. Actually, I'm not a big fan of MJ but I like his music, style, and dance moves. He is a legend.

Before I watched that movie, I bought some new CD: Phineas and Ferb Soundtrack and Love Drunk (BLG's). I'm pretty happy that I bought these CDs. First, because (insyaallah) I'll go to BLG's concert in Jakarta with my friends. I hope I won't cancel it like what I did with Soulnation :\ I really wanted to see The Ting Tings performance at Soulnation, but I think my dad didn't allow me to go there. So I hope this time I won't cancel it. Second, Phineas and Ferb is my favorite TV shows on Disney Channel. That is why I bought the CD. My favorite songs from this CD are 'Today is gonna be a great day', 'Gitchee gitchee goo', 'Perry the platypus theme', 'Backyard beach', 'Busted', 'I love you mom', 'S.I.M.P (Squirrels in my pants)', and 'My nemesis'.


Like what I said before, He is a legend.

No comments:

Post a Comment