Monday, September 7, 2009

Teenage Dream is a Teenage Circus!

Damn. I'm falling in love with this song. I sing this song every time! Ask my classmates. They sick of it! HAHA. It is 'We Are Golden' by MIKA. It's a single from his newest album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much. I love 'We Are Golden' music video too. It's so colorful and so MIKA! I can't wait for his new album to release!!

These are my favorite lyrics from 'We Are Golden',

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No giving up when you’re young and you want some

Running around again
(Running around again)
Running from running
(repeat)

I was a boy at an open door
Why you staring
Do you still think that you know?
Looking for treasure
In the things that you threw
Like a magpie
I live for glitter, not you

We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden
(We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden)

I love those part that I bold and damn, I love where they made 'We Are Golden' music video. ♥ ♥ ♥

Click here for the music video. I can't post the video here. Well, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment