Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random Playlist

I need to tell you the truth. Gue belom mandi. HAHAHA. I don't know what is happening to me, but currently I don't like to take a shower at night. Usually, I take a shower at night because my schedules are very very full. Oh well.

By the way, I don't have anything to share with you. So I decided to post my iTunes favorite playlist (currently) here. Thanks to Toska, my friend. She inspired me to do this thing. hehehe.

1. Freak Me Out - Weezer
2. Starstrukk - 3OH!3
3. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3
4. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowand
5. Sexy Bitch - David Guetta feat. Akon
6. Forever & Always - Taylor Swift
7. For What It's Worth - Placebo
8. Funhouse - Pink
9. La Roux - Bulletproof
10. Heavy Cross - The Gossip
11. Insomnia - Wheesung
12. Insomnia - Craig David
13. Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
14. Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls
15. Rock N' Roll Train - AC/DC

I need to tell you something weird too. Jari tangan dan kaki gue tiba-tiba kayak ngelupas kering gitu. Sedikit aneh.
Oh iya, akhirnya gue bikin account di Last.fm sama DeviantART loh. hehe gue tau itu telat, soalnya gue baru tau kalau ternyata dua website itu asik juga :)

No comments:

Post a Comment